Sunday 5 April 2015

Product of the Month - April


A new month and what I hope will be a regular feature.

Here I will review a product we use at home. It could be toiletries, food, clothing, toys, anything really.

This month it is Cussons Mum & Me Ultra Mild Head to Toe Wash.


Herself stumbled upon this by accident. #BabyPink inherited my sensitive skin. Even other baby brands were irritating her. By chance the Cussons range was reduced in the supermarket, so we said we'd give it a try.

WOW is all I can say. #BabyPink loved her bath using it. The smell is beautiful, not a bit of irritation and she fell asleep right after.

I've even used it myself and, even in our hard water my skin is left soft and smooth and no irritation.

We were in the supermarket today and went to stock up, while it was still on special offer. Too late it's back to full price. It's that good we will be using it from now on reduced or not.

Can't wait to try other products in the range.

Disclaimer. All opinions are my own. I've received no payment for this review. I accept no responsibility if the results you achieve are not as described.


No comments:

Post a Comment