Sunday 20 September 2015

The Terrace - By Maria Duffy






The terrace by Maria Duffy.

I found this book in a locker at my local swimming pool. We were the last ones to leave. By the time I had the boys dressed the only people left were the staff.

I used to love reading when I was young. Spending most of my childhood with my nose in a book. I'd read anything. The Famous Five, Sherlock Holmes, Biographies,  The Hobbit, Stephen King and John Grisham, Autobiographies.  I even tried my hand at War and Peace.

It's been a while since I read a whole book. With the advent of smart phones. I now find myself sitting in bed reading  blogs, tweeting or reading news.

I do though often wish I had a book on holidays. Either sitting by the pool or out on the decking with a glass of vino or beer in the evening.

So I'm taking this book with me. I'm going to leave it behind though with the url for the blog inside.

Then someone else can take it and read it, then hopefully visit this post and leave a comment or review.

Would be interesting to see where the book goes.

If you can't wait to "find" this copy of the book. You can click the link at the top of the post and buy it from Amazon. I will get a small payment if you do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment